For. the risotto:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves
175g risotto rice
150ml white wine
500ml boiling water
bay leaf, sprig of thyme, sprig of rosemary
25g rocket leaves
For the cod:
2 x 15og thick, skinless cod fillets
4 sage leaves, 2 sprigs of thyme, 1/2 tsp rosemary
25g butter, room temperature
1 red chilli
1 clove of garlic
2 slices parma ham
1tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C
- For the cod – melt the butter and dd all of the herbs and spices etc
- Cover the cod in the butter glaze and wrap a piece of ham around each fillet
- Put the oil in the bottom of a roasting tray, add the fish, cover in foil and cook until the fish is transparent.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, for. the risotto, heat the oil in a large sauce pan and cook the onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Crush in the garlic, stir in the rice and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine and some of the boiling water and bring to the boil.
- Stirring constantly, add the rest of the water bit by bit. Cook for the length of time indicated on the packet of rice.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the risotto as a garnish.
- Serve immediately.